Celebrating over 20 years of Robin in the Hood!
This year in Nottingham… Don Giovanni is back and has assembled the greatest show in the world! But is his troupe really the best? Robin Hood’s outlaws and the people of Nottingham certainly disagree. How could we possibly decide who has the best show but with a tournament! Come join us for the festivities and see for yourself if Robin Hood is still the best archer in the world.
Friday May 31 & Saturday June 1st, 2024!
Tickets will be sold at the gates for cash only.
Gates open from:
Friday May 31st | 5pm to 9pm,
Saturday June 1st | 10am to 5pm
$5.00 per Child aged 3-14
$10.00 per Youth/Adult (15+)
$20.00 per Family (2 Adults and up to 4 children)
Visitors aged 2 and younger are free.
*Admission applies to both days.
- No alcoholic beverages may be consumed at any time in the park.
- No smoking/vaping permitted in festival area.
- In case of emergency, please notify the nearest t-shirted volunteer or proceed immediately to the first aid station located in the parking lot near the main gate.
- Pets may accompany visitors into the park as long as they are people and animal friendly, on a leash, and their owners clean up after them.
- Visitors are welcome to attend in costume, but may only carry weapons that are safely sheathed and peace tied.
- Infants and children (3-14) must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Gibson Park, Elmira.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org